Write a letter to your Principal for remission of the fine for returning the library books late

Write a letter to your Principal for remission of the fine for returning the library books late


Subject (Letter Writing)Write Letter to your Principal for remission of the fine
Letter Type Application Letter
ComplexityMedium
Grade/Class1st to 5th Standard
Number of words80-100 words
Age group5 – 10 years
The Principal
Global School
Delhi
23rd January
Respected Sir
My name is Susan Swain and I am the students of class VII. I  borrowed two books from the library last month. I forgot to return the books on time. The librarian has fined me Rs. 20 for returning the books late. I am sorry for this delay. I assure you that I shall be careful in future. Kindly remit this fine.
Yours obediently
susan swain


Edited by: Ahammad Ulla
If you published any content useful for students.
Please send your content to the e-mail:-
ahammadulla@gmail.com 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »