Write A Letter To Librarian Informing The Loss Of A Book

Write A Letter To Librarian Informing The Loss Of A Book


Subject (Letter Writing)Write Letter to your Librarian Informing The Loss Of A Book
Letter Type Application Letter
ComplexityMedium
Grade/Class1st to 5th Standard
Number of words80 words
Age group5 – 10 years
The Librarian
Modern School
Dhaka
23rd January
Respected Madam
My name is Susan Rose and I am the students of class VII. I borrowed two books from the library last month. I am sorry to inform you that I have lost one of those books. The name of book is Jungle Story. I am willing to either to replace the book or to pay its cost with fine.
I will be grateful to you let me know your decision in this regard so I can comply with it at the earliest.
Thanking You
Yours sincerely
Susan Rose


Edited by: Ahammad Ulla
If you published any content useful for students.
Please send your content to the e-mail:-
ahammadulla@gmail.com 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »