My Classroom Essay- An English Essay On My Classroom For Kids of class 1 to 5

My Classroom Essay- An English Essay On My Classroom For Kids of class 1 to 5



SubjectWrite an English essay on  My Classroom Essay – An English Essay on My Classroom for Kids
ComplexityEasy
Grade/Class1st to 5th standard
Number of words150 words
Age group5 – 10 years
I study in Modern School in DHAKA. My school is three storied building. I study in Class II and my class room is on first floor. My classroom is big and spacious. It is very neat and clean. It is airy and lit.  It has 18 benches for students to sit. Two students can sit together on a bench. I sit with my best friend. Our Bench has a shelf to keep books. Our classroom has 5 tube lights and 4 fans. It has two doors and three big windows. There is the fixed large black-board on which the teachers write with chalk. There is a big table and a chair for the teacher. There is a cup board in a corner for teachers to keep their books in it. The walls are white and clean. They are decorated with charts and maps and pictures of great personalities. I like my classroom very much.

Edited by: Ahammad ulla 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »