A dialogue between two friends on the preparation of the JSC Exam

  A dialogue between two friends on the preparation of the JSC Exam
Myself : Hello friend! How are you?
Friend :  I am fine and you?
Myself :I am also fine but somewhat busy.
Friend : But why?
Myself : My preparation of the exam is not good.
Friend : What is your problem?
Myself : I am afraid of the exam.
Friend : What do you mean?
Myself : I mean I have not yet completed my course. Have you?
Friend : Yes, I have completed all my courses.
Myself : What can I do now, my friend?
Friend : Don’t worry. Be regular in study, you will be able to complete your course.
Myself: I have a particular problem.
Friend: What is that?
Myself: It is mathematics. I cannot understand it.
Friend: You may go to Shohel Sir. What about English?
Myself: No problem.
Friend: It’s very good.
Myself :  Pray for me.
Friend :  Of course.
Myself : Thank you my friend.
Friend :  You are most welcome.

Edited by: Ahammad Ulla
If you published any content useful for students.
Please send your content to the e-mail:-
ahammadulla@gmail.com

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

1 মন্তব্য(গুলি):

Write মন্তব্য(গুলি)
২৮ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৯ এ ৩:২৪ AM delete এই মন্তব্যটি লেখক দ্বারা সরানো হয়েছে।
avatar