Write A Letter To Friend Thanking Him For Birthday Gift

Write A Letter To Friend Thanking Him For Birthday Gift


Subject (Letter Writing)Write an English letter to your Friend thanking him for the birthday gift
ComplexityMedium
Grade/Class1st to 3rd standard
Number of words150 words
Age group5 – 8 years
45/ Sai Residency,
Church Gate
Mumbai
6th November
My Dear Samual
Thank you for accepting my invitation and attending my birthday party last night. I hope that you enjoyed the party and had a good time with our friends and my family members.
I am writing this letter to thank you for the beautiful gift you have given me.  I became very delighted getting book of my favourite author. You know I already wanted to buy this book. I have had a lot of presents on that day. But of all the presents yours is loveliest. I think that your present is not just a present; rather it is a symbol of your love for me.
I thank you once again for the nice present.
Please convey my best regards to your parents.
Your Loving Friend
John

Edited by: Ahammad Ulla
If you published any content useful for students.
Please send your content to the e-mail:-
ahammadulla@gmail.com 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »