Write a letter to your father requesting him to help a poor boy in your class

Write a letter to your father requesting him to help a poor boy in your class:-
Subject (Letter Writing)Write Letter to your father requesting him to help a poor boy in your class
Letter Type Personal Letter
ComplexityMedium
Grade/Class1st to 5th Standard
Number of words150 words
Age group5 – 10 years
77-B/ Sai Residency,
Church Gate
Mumbai
5th November
Dear Father,
I received your loving letter last week. I hope this letter finds you and all at home in good health.
I am writing this letter hoping that you will consider my request to help a needy boy in my class. His name is Pravin Mehta. He is a very bright student and my friend too. He comes from a very poor family. Unfortunately, because of the sudden demise of his father, he is in great trouble. His mother is doing house hold work. But their financial condition is not good. He is not able to pay the school fees. He is thinking of leaving the school.
I request you to save the career of this brilliant student. I will be happy if you send me hi fees as early as possible.
Pay my respects to mother.
Your’s loving son
Parth Shashtri


Edited by: Ahammad Ulla
If you published any content useful for students.
Please send your content to the e-mail:-
ahammadulla@gmail.com 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »