Write A Letter To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend Some Books For A Few Days

Write A Letter To Your Friend Requesting Him To Lend  Some Books For A Few Days


Subject (Letter Writing)Write Letter to Friend requesting him to lend some books
Letter TypeRequesting Letter
ComplexityMedium
Grade/Class 5th to 10th Standard
Number of words150 words
Age group10-15  years

58/A, Sandle Woods Park
Iscon Temple Road
Verli
Mumbai.
22nd July
Dear David

My examination is over and I haven’t much to do these days. I love to read novels and I am thinking to improve my English. You talked once about your fine collection of English novels of Mr. Chetan Bhagat. He is my favourite author. I want to borrow a few novels from you. It will serve my purpose of imrpving English as well as to get refresh by reading novels. I hope that you will not mind to share your books with me.  I shall keep it carefully and return you in the same condition.
I assure you that I will return them within two weeks.
Pay my compliments to your parents.
Thanking you.
Yours sincerely
Keith

Edited by: Ahammad Ulla
If you published any content useful for students.
Please send your content to the e-mail:-
ahammadulla@gmail.com 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »